Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simply Scrapping/November 10

Good Morning!  It's a foggy, rainy day today here in PA and it's making me want to stay inside and craft instead of running errands~so I finished up my Thanksgiving project for my Simply Scrapping Challenge.  Instead of a card this week, I made a mini-gift box using a template I purchased from My Time Made Easy, designed by Lauren Meader.  This was a quick and easy project and I think I may use this template to make little Christmas gifts.  I'm planning on filling this one with some dark chocolate and giving it as a Thanksgiving hostess gift.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful project and the sounds of filling it with dark chocolate sounds YUMMY to me. It's my favorite!!

    I'll have to check out that store...sounds nice!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete