Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beautiful Fairy ~ Fall in Love

I have a fun challenge for you over at Through the Craftroom Door!  Our challenge is sponsored by Karber Digital, and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from the sponsor.  So hop on over to check out all the details.  I used the Beautiful Fairy Karber digi for my project; isn't she precious!  I used the tutorial 2,5,7, 10 Box from Split Coast Stampers, only I changed these dimensions.  I made mine 1.5, 5, 6.5, 10; this gave me more surface space for my image.  I used Copics to color the image and Stickles for the wings and wand.
Look forward to seeing you over at Through the Craftroom Door and thank for stopping by.  :)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine ~ Anything but a Card
Crafty Sentiments ~ More than One Fold
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and awesome coloring!! Love love love your project Ann. I'm glad to have you on our team. am a new follower too. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann this is so pretty! Love your coloring and beautiful colors! Hugz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bag thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Sentimnets this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is a super creation, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow weee i adore this
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! Your coloring and coordination of papers are wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely project. Love your design and all the little detail work. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine "Anything but a card" Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, love the colours and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous project....love the colors thanks for joining us at BMD.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete