Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland Magic

Hi, and Happpppy Monday to you!  I made a card today using little mini-Fairy Gilli; I think she's adorable.  We have a *Let it Snow* challenge going over at Outlawz Greeting Cards.  So take a break from all the busy work, and join us over there; time to get in the craft room and have fun. :-)  I used a light-colored ink (desert sand) to stamp my image, and I kind of like how it comes out without the dark ink lines, for a change of pace.  I used lots of Glamour Dust on my project thanks to my friend anaRy getting me a stash of this wonderful sparkling glitter.  :)
I used MS snowflake stamps to emboss around the edge of the outer paper, as well as for the little snowflake punches.  The tree cutout was made using a cutout from Silhouette Studio.   I used Star Dust Stickles on Gilli's wings and on the snowflakes.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ Sparkles, Shines, Gleams, Glints/or Glitters
Make It Monday ~ Always Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts Challenge ~ Snow
Crafty Calender Challenge  ~ Cold and Frosty
My Sheri Crafts ~ Snowflakes
 

16 comments:

  1. Ooh! That tree cutout is awesome! Your no lines image looks good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply adorable! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Saw your post on MIM and had to stop by for a closer look. So glad I did:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic is right........this is simply sweet! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo gorgeous. Love the blue, and the tiny fairy is so sweet.Love the sparkle too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation, I love all the sparkles. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little fairy. I love your pretty snowflakes, Ann. Beautiful card.
    Blessings on your day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of sparkly wonderfulness :)
    Thanks for joining this week at Cupcake and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is STUNNING Ann.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. Love the color blue you used. I saw it at Make it Monday!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Fantastic colours and I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so gorgeous. The tree and snowflakes are stunning and the little fairy is adorable. Thank you so much for joining in with our snow challenge at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all of the snowflakes on your card. The tree is rockin. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw this on MIM, what a beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. very very sweet card, love the colour!thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Snow' challenge, hope to see you again for our next challenge, starting Sunday evening!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very pretty and of course I adore all that sparkle! Smiles.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete