Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to School with Gilli

     There's still a month left of summer vacation in my neck of the woods, but some of you may be getting started back soon or already in school.  To get everyone excited about the school year we're having a back to school theme over at House of Gilli.  I inked up Balloon Gilli for the occasion:
     I colored Gilli with Copics and made little block balloons for the back-to-school theme using the computer program paint.  After adding the lettering using picmonkey, I colored the blocks using copics and added a little sparkle to them using gel glitter pens over the letters.
You can use Gilli stamps as/is or add little details to the stamps.  Here, I've added a few details to her dress.  If you'd like to order a Gilli stamp you may do so at:  orders@anary.com   I hope you join us for our fun challenge!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment