Friday, September 28, 2012

House of Gilli ~ Challenge 42

     Here's a cheerful little card for our current challenge at House of Gilli.  For this challenge you must add two sets of your favorite embellies to your card.  There's no way I can choose my favorites for this, but I added two different ribbons and two crystals to my card.  Here's my card for the challenge:
















I've used Cheer Gilli and colored the stamped image with Copics.  I outlined her skirt and pom-poms with Star Dust Jelly Roll pen.
The sentiment *awesome* is also a stamp by the creator of Gilli stamps, anaRy.  If you'd like to order a Gilli stamp, you may do so at:  orders@anary.com.  Hope to see you over at H.O.G.!!!

1 comment:

  1. That card is awesome! I love your coloring and the overall color combo!

    ReplyDelete