Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Ballerina

This week I decorated a canvas for the House of Gilli Challenge:  Flowers and Ribbon. The canvas I used are the cute mini ones, and I purchased a package of them at Michael's.  First, I stamped Lady Gilli's head and then sketched a ballerina pose for the body.
One of my niece's had a birthday last week so I  created this for her since she's a wonderful dancer.  I colored the image with Copics, paper-pieced the top and used sheer ribbon for the tutu.  Also added to her outfit are sequins and crystals.
I hope you join us at House of Gilli with your flowers or ribbon project.  Thanks for stopping by today.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cute Ballerina and such a fabulous color combination
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete