Friday, July 19, 2013

Party Favor Boxes

     A year or two ago I picked up some little party favor boxes on clearance at Michael's.  I recently pulled them out to deck them out a bit with some pretty paper and glitter.  I used Penny Black paper and also Echo Park paper for the boxes.  I coated the paper with Mod Podge which makes the box feel more substantial:
     I also adhered the twine around the lid with the Mod Podge; it sets very quickly with this.  The letters were cut with my Cameo and after coating with Mod Podge,  Stickles Glitter was sprinkled on the letters.  The paper cutouts on the side of the lid tops was punched then embossed which leads me to the challenge over at Oozak Challenge Blog which is to add some texture to your project.  Any texture you desire ~ hope to see you there!  :0)

1 comment:

  1. Cute boxes, and I love those colorful papers and patterns!

    ReplyDelete