Monday, January 16, 2012

House of Gilli Challenge: *Winter*

Happy Monday!  Come on over to House of Gilli and join us for some *Winter* fun!  There is a Gilli Goodie Bag to be won by one lucky person!   When I was growing up I did most of my ice skating on ponds or lakes, so I designed my card with Gilli Skater having some outdoor winter fun!
Here's a closer look at Gilli:
I colored Gilli with Copics and added some Star Dust Stickles to her skirt.  I used some little teeny Swarovski crystals on her skating outfit, and her skates got a coating of Glossy Accents.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you over at House of Gilli!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Make My Monday ~ Nature; Create a Scene
There She Goes Clear Stamps ~ Back to Nature
Touch Twin ~ Winter
Truly Madly Crafty  ~ Anything Goes
Craft A Scene ~ Anything Goes
Rogue Redhead Designs ~ Frosty (Use Vellum)
Sweet Stampin' ~ All that Glitters, Shines, Sparkles
Fussy and Fancy ~ Let it Snow


16 comments:

  1. Wow!! I think this is my favorite Gilli card!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a nice scene. Makes me think of when my daughter was skating - all her costumes and the hours and hours I spent at the arena. Very nice coloring and I love the added gems! Thanks for joining us for our very first challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! Your coloring is amazing and I love the little scene. Fabulous job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little skating scene! This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow this is adorable!!! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely wintery scene, like the mountains in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous winter scene Ann, the image is beautiful and coloured to perfection!
    Thanks for joining in with our Let it snow challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card, love the scene you've created. And super job on your coloring, it's lovely! You did a great job with all the glitter too, perfect for our challenge at CC&CC. So glad you played along! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is divine! Wonderful scene of wintery fun!
    Thanks for playing in our Shinhan Touch Twin challenge!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful scene you created! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at this weeks TSG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, Ann, how beautiful! Expert coloring and design!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card! Love how you used the vellum! Thanks for playing the Vellum Rebel Challenge at RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, gorgeous image and great scene. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a pretty card. I love the little scene you have created, it's lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMM this week.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete