Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!

     It's time for me to get back into the crafting mode.  I took a wonderful holiday visiting family in Connecticut for a few days, and also just kicked back and relaxed here in PA, so now I'm waaaay behind in my craft projects.  We have a fantastic challenge over at Through the Craftroom Door and it's sponsored  by Oozak!!!  One lucky winner is going to receive a $50 gift certificate to Oozak!!!   All you have to do is create a monochromatic project, and follow the instructions for submitting it at TTCRD.  I made a scrap layout on canvas for my project:
     I used a variety of products and gadgets on my project.   I created the ticket and flourishes with the Cameo.  I punched the ball out with a circle punch and then distressed the paper with a variety of Distress Ink colors.  To give the circle dimension I concentrated most of the color toward the edges of the circle.  I wasn't going to add any glitter since this is for my nephew, but I just had to add a bit of glitter in there so I added some Star Dust Stickles to one of the flourishes. 

     Come on over and join us at Through the Craftroom Door for our fun challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Great monochromatic project! I may have to pull out my Copics and try it!
    Have a great new year!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete