Monday, October 22, 2012

Let's Get Embossing

     If you pop on by to House of Gilli you can add an embossing project to our current challenge.  The embossing can be wet, dry or both; your favorite.  :)  We love to have lots of participants ~ the more the merrier.  I inked up Lady Gilli for my card:
 
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Oozak ~ Die Cuts
Critter Challenge Blog ~ Embossing
Make it Monday ~ Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint ~ Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the embossed background and all the details!
    Thank you for joining on on the Creative Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, love your colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Beautiful layout. I found you on the Outlaws Followers link. I am now your newest follower. I would love it if you could follow me too!Cat :-)

    http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Ann! Your coloring is FABULOUS...especially on the hair! WOW!!!

    Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card. Love the image and you've coloured her hair beautifully!!! Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs. Sandy

    ReplyDelete