Monday, November 19, 2012

Party Time!

Hi ~ Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!  I'm going to attempt grocery shopping tomorrow~eeeekkk~think I should have done it a couple of days ago.  We have a fun and relaxing challenge going on for you over at House of Gilli ~ Use a Die Cut.  I used a Spellbinder die for my little party Gilli.
I happened to have a stamp that resembled the pattern on the dp and I used this on the background.  I paper-pieced Gilli's shirt and the balloons.  As usual Gilli is colored with Copics.
Come on over and join the challenge!   I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Crafts ~ Anything Goes
Forever Friends Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Make it Monday ~ Anything Goes
Paper Playtime ~ Anything Goes
Penny Black at All Sorts ~ Any die

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet card ,the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured..
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet image Ann and nicely paper pieced and co-ordinated.

    Thanks so much joining in our Any Die Will Do theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love the background. I spotted you over on MIM and had to come and take a closer look and I am very glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...love that little girl image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Artistic Inspirations~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and a lovely stamp, l like the backgroung you have created too. Thank you for joining the Any Die Will Do challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete