Wednesday, November 23, 2011

House of Gilli ~ Challenge 21

Hi, I have the very cozy, PJ Gilli to share with you today.  It was such a rainy day yesterday in southeastern PA that I wanted to stay in my pj's all day, but couldn't, so instead I made a pajama party card. :)  I paper pieced the pj's and then added a little flower soft to them.  Gilli was colored with Copics (and the pj's shaded with them).  I cut Gilli's hair just a tad, so she'd match up a bit better with the birthday girl who's getting the card.  The only thing you need to do to enter Challenge 21 is to add flourishes to your project.  Stop on by House of Gilli   to add your card, and view the inspiration cards for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over there!   :)
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh very cute Ann! love the coloring and papers you used! Sweeeeet! Hugz

    ReplyDelete