Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Friendship Card

Make a card for a friend; that's our theme over at Oozak!  You're welcome to come and join us and you'll get a chance at winning a prize.  My card was made using a Cottage Cutz die and dp by Penny Black.
I made a cut-out for a backing of the die so I could glue the different dp to it.  I added a little shading to the center with Copic markers because I wanted the butterfly to lay flat on the card, but wanted it to have some dimension.  Although the antenna looks a strange white color in the photo, in real life it's glittery with stickles.  Next time I'll color  stickle area with Copics first because I don't remember it photographing like this when it's over a colored area.  That's it for now; thanks for stopping by and hope you'll join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment